On average more than 3500 locums work in NHS hospitals on any given day. Although the demand is ever growing, so is competition. Fresh Recruitment as one of the leading medical recruitment agencies in the UK aims to help you gain a competitive edge in this market. We negotiate excellent pay rates for NHS locums and provide you with all the information and assistance you may require to land not only the perfect job, but also make a seamless transition from your current employment and location to your new employer.
Doctors who make use of our services regarding placements for NHS locums benefit in a number of ways:
- Assistance with required documentation.
- Comprehensive information about requirements, job profiles, and more.
- Placement that fits your qualifications, experience, and skills.
- Access to the best positions for NHS locums.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Free registration & assessment.
We make it possible to find positions for NHS locums in areas according to specified preferences. Apart from a choice of areas where you can work, you can also define the specialities and grade levels. We can help you to have more control over your future career.
Find positions for NHS locums in the following areas:
- Midlands East & West
- North East & North West
- South East & South West
- Northern Ireland
- Channel Islands
Positions for NHS locums are available in various specialities:
- Accidents & Emergency
- Forensic Medical Examiner
- General Practice
- Care for the Elderly
- Chest Medicine
- Endocrine and Diabetes
- Tropical Medicine
- Obs & Gynae
- Occupational Health
- Paeds and Neonates
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Ships Doctor
NHS locums are required in all grade levels:
- Associate Specialist
- Middle Grade Doctor
- Junior Doctor
- House Officer
- General Practitioner
How will you benefit from applying for one of the positions for NHS locums through us?
- Accurate salary calculation and on time payment weekly into your account.
- Clear and concise information about the job profile.
- Information about accommodation & travel arrangements.
- Completive Pay rates.
- Flexible work hours in many of the positions.
- Bank holiday rates may be enhanced.
What will we do before placing you in one of the positions for NHS locums?
- Conduct an interview to understand your interests and career needs.
- We will also assess the suitability of your qualifications and skills for particular positions.
- We will verify your identity.
- Obtain references from the last two employers.
- Ensure that you have obtained the relevant immunisations.
- Make sure that you have all the required certificates and registrations.
- Verify the criminal record documents.
- Ensure that you qualify to work in the England, Northern Ireland, Wales, & Scotland.
- Assist with visa requirements.
- Answer your questions and make sure that you have all the required information to make an informed decision.
Please refer to our section on Required Documents for Registration for a list of documents needed.
Become one of the well paid NHS locums by signing up with Fresh Recruitment for free. Also subscribe to our email alerting service for positions that apply to you and be the first to know about new opportunities.